- On which exchange is CCXI listed, what is the ticker symbol and when did it go public?
- ChemoCentryx is traded on the NASDAQ global market under the symbol CCXI.
The CUSIP number is 16383L 106.
CCXI's initial public offering (IPO) occurred on February 8, 2012.
- Where is CCXI incorporated?
- ChemoCentryx is incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- Where is CCXI headquartered?
- ChemoCentryx, Inc.
850 Maude Avenue
Mountain View, California 94043
- How can I purchase shares?
- Shares can be purchased through any registered broker. ChemoCentryx does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- What is CCXI's fiscal year-end?
- ChemoCentryx's fiscal year-end is December 31st.
- Who is CCXI's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- I've lost my stock certificates. How can I replace them?
- Contact the transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. The transfer agent can look up your records and make any necessary adjustments. There may be a fee involved for replacing lost stock certificates
- Who are CCXI's independent auditors?
- Ernst & Young LLP
275 Shoreline Drive, Suite 600
Redwood City, California 94065
- Who is CCXI's legal counsel?
- Latham & Watkins LLP
12636 High Bluff Drive, Suite 400
San Diego, California 92130-2071